2014年4月24日星期四

How to transfer Blackberry contacts to iPhone 4/4s/5/5s?

How do I transfer my contacts from a blackberry to an iphone?
1. Changed blackberry to an iphone. my contacts are in the bb and no in sim card. can i transfer the bb contacts to my computer and then to iphone? Need to transfer my contacts stored in my BB to the computer and then to iphone. they were not in the sim card.- Maxwell

2. I have both my iphone 5 and blackberry curve plugged into my laptop. I want to be able to transfer contacts from blackberry to iphone.. I have a mac pro lap top. - Bobjon

3. Hi, i need to transfer my contacts from a blackberry to an iphone 4s — problem is the iphone 4s has a new micro sim, any ideas? - Alexhh

4. My blackberry Bold 9000 has totally konked off - I got an iphone and am wondering if I can transfer my contacts from BB backup to my iphone? if so how? - Jhimph

5. How can I transfer contacts from my Blackberry to iPhone 4? I recently purchased an iPhone 4 from Verizon. My old phone is a Blackberry Curve 8520. I want to know if I can download my contacts from the Blackberry to my computer to then sync with iTunes to put on my iPhone. If that isn't the method for doing so, what can I do?

Don’t worry, there is a way to help you to transfer blackberry contacts to iPhone, just 3 steps, follow the below steps.

Step by step to transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone 4/4s/5/5s.
Step 1: Backup your Blackberry contacts
Using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software to backup your BB. If you have made it, skip this step. If not,Run BlackBerry® Desktop Software on your computer. Click Back up now to backup your BlackBerry contacts or more to the computer.
Blackberry contacts to iPhone - Back up blackberry contacts

Step 2. Connect your Samsung and run the Blackberry contacts to Samsung Transfer
Download a Phone Data Transfer - MobileTrans, which can help you to transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone in 1 click.

After downloading and installing the MobileTrans, run it. Then the primary window will be shown on your computer screen. Here, connect your iPhone 4/4s/5/5s with PC, then select the “Backup and Restore”, click on the “Restore” button.
transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone, transfer Blackberry contacts to iPhone 4s

Step 3. Transfer Blackberry contacts to iPhone 4/4s/5/5s
On the left column, click the inverted triangle to bring up the drop-down menu. Select the BlackBerry backup file. All backup files you have ever made appear. Choose your wanted one and the contacts, call logs and SMS in the backup file are shown in the middle. To transfer BlackBerry contacts to iPhone, uncheck call logs and SMS. Then, click Start Copy.
Blackberry contacts to iPhone, transfer Blackberry contacts to iPhone 4s

In a minute all your Blackberry contacts on your iPhone. Now follow the step and try yourself.

Tags: Blackberry contacts to iPhone, transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone, transfer Blackberry contacts to iPhone 4s

没有评论:

发表评论